POOL & PIER:
*These are state or association rules and must be observed. Violators may/will be asked to leave the pool area.
- Residents are responsible for their guests & making guests familiar with the rules. Pool opens from 6 AM - 10 PM.
- Shoes and shirts required in the building. Traffic flow is on the East side of bldg. indicated by Beach sign.
- MANDATORY - Use bathroom & shower before entering the pool to remove perspiration or lotion/oil & turn off the shower or foot washer. The Body oils cause discoloration of the tiles - black scum line. Wash sand off your feet, clothing & beach gear.
- *NO GLASS, FOOD or SNACKS in Pool Area at any time or drinks in the pool. No glass in pool, patio or beach area!
- Guests and Children under 13 MUST be accompanied by an Adult Resident. No lifeguard on duty!
- Bathing Suits are required. Children not toilet trained MUST wear Swim Diapers.
- Dispose of TRASH properly and take all your personal belongings with you. DO NOT throw cigarette butts down anywhere. Place cigarette butts in designated receptacles.
- NO DIVING, RUNNING or FLOATS. No excessive NOISE!
- NOT responsible for lost or stolen items.
- There are 15 loungers & 8 chairs. Use a towel on the lounges and chairs to protect them against staining and discoloration from suntan oils. If the pool is crowded, limit yourself to two loungers, or you may bring your own. Children should use the chairs instead of loungers.
- DO NOT remove furniture from the pool or patio area.
- NO DIVING off the pier. NO tying boats there. NO throwing trash on beach or off the pier. Pier has the unique state-of-the art Flow-Through Design to help withstand storms!
- Do not feed the seagulls or pigeons or disturb any animals on the beach!
- Installed a new pool in 2007 & anti-entrapment cover in 2009. This is your home so enjoy it and KEEP IT CLEAN!
Moving Policies | Frequently Asked Questions, FAQs
| Pool and Dock Policy
| Cart and Balcony Policy
*This list is not affiliated with or owned by the Bayshore Condominium Association.